Northern Lights Tour & Roundtrip Airport Transfer
Upon your arrival at Keflavík Airport, your transfer to Reykjavík awaits. You will find the Airport Direct bus situated right outside the terminal building. The duration of your airport transfer from Keflavik International Airport to your accommodation in Reykjavík will take approximately 45 minutes.
On day two, step on board a new bus equipped with WiFi connected computer tablets at each seat. On the tablets you can watch, listen, and read expertly written and recorded material about the northern lights and the stars in the Arctic skies. This is available in 10 languages. At each seat, you will also find a USB Charger and your own star map. Your expert operational team has decades of experience analyzing weather patterns. They will review, each and every day, the cloud and northern lights forecasts in detail. You will not venture out in search of them unless they think you have a good chance of seeing them. Your specially trained northern lights guides are both knowledgeable and helpful and will even give you tips on how to take photos of the night sky and of the aurora. You can use one of the few camera tripods on the bus if you do not have your own.
Every guide brings along an astronomical telescope for you to try out. Look for the stars and astronomy signs in sky using the provided star map and see the space that surrounds in a new way. When your stay in Iceland has come to an end, your airport transfer will pick you up from your accommodation in Reykjavík and safely return you to Keflavík Airport in time for your flight.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
• Roundtrip airport transfer with hotel pick up and drop-off
• Professional driver and guide
• Audio guide in 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
• Use of astronomy binocular and tripods
• Star map
For the In-Bus-Audio-Guide: Bring your own headphones. Otherwise headphones are available for purchase in every bus from our hosts.
For your comfort: Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so be prepared for all weather conditions. Waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves, and warm socks/waterproof shoes are recommended.
• Children up to 11 years old can travel for free
• Headphones (for audio guide) can be purchased on board the bus if needed, but you are encouraged to bring your own if possible
• Please note that pick up from private or rented accommodation is not available
• If you wish to change the itinerary and do the Northern Lights tour on another day than day two, please contact the local supplier