GOLDEN CIRCLE HOP ON / HOP OFF
The Golden Circle at your own pace.
Explore the iconic Golden Circle, see the legendary Þingvellir National Park, marvel as a geyser shoots steam and hot water skywards at Geysir Hot Springs, and see the majestic queen of Icelandic waterfalls, Gullfoss. In our newest version of the tour, you get to decide when and where to stop and for how long! This unique Hop On / Hop Off tour stops at all of the Golden Circle’s most famous natural wonders and is a must-see for any visitor in Iceland.
The duration of the tour is 7,5-11,5 hours depending on how long you choose to stop at Þingvellir, Geysir and Gullfoss, or how long you want to spend on an activity on this scenic route. With four departures from every stop on the route, you can simply sit back and enjoy the very best Iceland has to offer, all in one day. For instance, we recommend having a picnic at Þingvellir, or hiking up the hill at Geysir to get a panoramic view of the area. For possible activities to combine with this classic tour.
Pro Tip: Combing the Golden Circle with another activity to get the most out of your day
Available activities to combine with the Golden Circle:
- Golden Circle and Glacier - For the adventurous looking to see the Golden Circle plus Iceland’s second largest glacier, Langjökull. Feel the adrenaline flow as you ride a snow-mobile across the snowy glacial wastes.(Available upon request at 08:00 departure)
- Golden Circle and Horses - For animal lovers and those wanting to get to know the Icelandic horse a little better. (Available upon request at 08:00 departure)
- Golden Circle and the Secret Lagoon - For those looking to relax and enjoy bathing in a genuine Icelandic hot spring used by locals throughout the years. (Available upon request at 08:00 departure)
- Golden Circle and Fontana Geothermal Spa - For those looking for a stunning view of Laugarvatn lake while relaxing in the soothing outdoor hot water pools and saunas of varying temperatures. (Available upon request at 10:00 departure)
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
- In bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Admission to the sights
- Free Wi-Fi and usb charger for each seat
For the In-Bus-Audio-Guide: Bring your own headphones. Otherwise headphones are available for purchase in every bus from our hosts.
For your comfort: Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so be prepared for all weather conditions. Waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves, and warm socks/waterproof shoes are recommended.